2015年3月13日星期五

Designing Your Circuit

Before you can consider any physical designs or schematic connections you must have a clear idea of what you want your design to do. This means taking some time to sit down and define what you want to accomplish, consider the challenges, and pick the right components for the job.
Determining Your Goals
The first step in designing the perfect Multilayer pcb is to have a well-defined set of goals that you would like your design to accomplish. To steal a little bit from the business world, you should always set SMART goals for your project, this means:
Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Realistic
Time Bound
As a personal example, I have started working on another side project for my own use. The bathroom in my apartment is too dark in the evening for me to get around in, but when I turn the light on it is way too bright and wakes me up.
To fix this little issue I thought I would just go buy a small lamp. Unfortunately, I am a little bit too picky and couldn’t find a lamp that I liked. That is when I had the idea to design one of my own. Of course, I’m not talking about just any lamp. I wanted a multi-color, adjustable brightness, wirelessly controlled lamp.
Sounds cool right? Of course it does! So before the idea was able to leave my head I jotted it down in my notebook and began planning.
At this point, my goals were pretty broad, let’s take a look at what I had:

Multi-color lamp
Adjustable brightness
Wireless control
Unfortunately none of these goals are very specific at all. What do I mean by multi-color? Is that two colors, three, or any variable color? What is adjustable brightness? I mean technically on and off would be two different brightness settings right? Wireless control? What, do I want to use Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, infrared, RF, Zigbee, sound? Any of these options would be possible.

Following will be continued in next chapter.

Shirley Xia
Oversea sales
Wonderful PCB

 A Floor 6, Nanyuan Fengye Mansion, Nanshan Avenue, Nanshan District, Shenzhen City 518054, China.
T +86-755-86229518-821 / Cell phone and whatsApp:008613480796172
F  +86 755 2607 3529|
e  wonderful25@wonderfulpcb.com |
w  www.wonderfulpcb.com  | Skype:wonderful-pcb02
Welcome to our trading shows:
Booth: 9G27, HK Globalsources Oct.11-14th,2014 AsiaWorld-Expo, Hongkong
Booth:A3.274-1,2014.11.11-2014.11.14,the Electronica in Munich, Germany

1 条评论:

  1. http://www.wonderfulpcb.com/Multilayer-PCB.html
    Multilayer PCB,Multilayer printed circuit board,Multilayer circuit board

    回复删除